To make you organization look all the more sophisticated make the use of the plastic cards which will get used as plastic ID cards for the organization. Such plastic cards add some great means of security as soon as you make the addition of all the security features within it. Adding of the security features will enhance safety measures through the office premises and thus these plastic cards get immense importance within the mob. Obtaining of the various services from the company is also possible. To avail those services take a glance on the categories of services that can be obtained from the manufacturer of the plastic cards.
Things you will require:
• Plastic cards
• Plastic cards printer
• Printer ink
• Card Design Software
Make a search of the companies who are into the business of printing.
1. Printing Company
• Find companies that print plastic ID cards in your area.
• Choose one company based on price, turnaround time and whether they can produce the kind of cards you want. Some companies can add security features, for example bar codes and magnetic strips so that employees can use the cards to enter the office after hours. You can usually include the company logo, a black and white or color photo and text on the card.
• Specify the layout that you want. Some companies have templates that you can use. Otherwise, you can often create a customized layout. Also specify the number of cards you need and make the payment.
• Take photos of the individuals for whom you want to create plastic ID cards. These can be digital or paper, depending on the company. Some companies can come to your office and take the photos for you.
• Submit the information you want to place on the cards, for example the holder’s name, date of birth and position in the company. The card printing company will deliver the cards when they are ready.
2. Own Printer
• Design the card layout using the software that comes with the printer. Determine where you want to place the company logo, the photo and the text on a card.
• Collect the photographs of the individuals who will hold the plastic ID cards. Also collect the details you want to print on the cards, such as name or department.
• Enter the information into a database and link it to the card design file.
• Insert the plastic cards into their compartment in the plastic card printer. Also check that the ink level is sufficient.
• Print the plastic ID cards using the special printer.
The author writes for eyecatchers.co.uk which specializes in Plastic Cards. For more information on business cards contact Redge.