A lot of people jump into the MLM bandwagon without an inkling of what they should expect. Contrary to the popular opinion that making money from MLM business is easy, real experts will tell you that achieving success in this endeavor requires a lot of sacrifice and hard work on your part. It may take a long time before you can build a large down line that will provide sufficient income for your family. Having some effective new MLM business tips can be helpful in letting you know the ins and outs of the industry and it will help you gauge your chances of success as well.
There are various marketing strategies, convincing, and selling you need to go through to grow a large down line. But emotional and mental frustration is inevitable especially when you deal with rejections and unresponsive leads. MLM business may cause you to shed blood, sweat, and tears as you strive to become successful no matter what. In line with this, here are some tips that will help you build your down line.
1. Have the right mindset before you embark on any business, it is essential for you to have the proper mindset wherein you are prepared for any difficulties and challenges. You should always remember why you joined the network marketing business in the first place so you can be empowered to reach your goal. You can also feel empowered and motivated when you read some good books about business success stories in this industry.
2. Seek MLM training you must be equipped with the necessary knowledge and skills to be able to effectively sell the company brand and its products. Knowing the company and the product inside out and then selling the competitive advantage of the company to the prospects is a recipe for success.
3. Find a system that works for you you probably heard the saying, “if it ain’t broke, don’t fix it”. This is true in network marketing as well; there are already established guidelines and techniques you can follow in order to succeed. Try to ask your up line for recommendations and research anywhere you can. There is no need to reinvent the wheel.
4. Get automated if you want to engage in an online MLM business endeavor, you need to get automated. Having a good autoresponder tool is critical especially if you have an extensive number of people on your list. You cannot get in-touch with thousands of people at the same time so having an auto-responder will help you keep your relationship with your prospects.
5. Find a mentor having a successful person show you the ropes of the industry can definitely help you achieve success as well. The only thing you need is the willingness to learn because you need to be trainable and coachable to derive the full advantage of having a mentor.
If people say that network marketing is an easy business to get into just to convince you to join their down line, don’t believe them unless they can show proof. Chances are, the people who say its easy isn’t really that successful in this endeavor. But network marketing is still a very much worthwhile endeavor to get into if you are dedicated to the business and follow the new MLM business tips stated above.
*********For more information about New MLM Business be sure to follow the link in the resource box below to receive your free home business Cd.
All rights reserved. Article may be reprinted as long as the content remains intact and unchanged and links remain active.
Get The Little Known System For Ending The Constant Struggle Most Home Business Owners Will Never Escape And Finally ‘Crack The Code’ To Building Your Home Business Like All Other Top Money Earners In Our Modern Age… Go Full
Time From Home Now
Facebook Marketing | Building Your MLM Business
The lifeline of any business is new prospects, clients and customers. A great place to get them is Facebook. As a MLM or network marketer build a business, Facebook is King in social media. In this video I’m going to present a new technique I learned that can help you find and sort your MLM or network marketing prospecting efforts on Facebook.
The biggest question I find people asking in a MLM or network marketing business is where to locate your target audience. The simple way to look at it is this, where to other MLM or Network Marketers hang out on Facebook? Here are some pages to ‘farm’ from:
Network Marketing Pro — Eric Worre’s page.
Just to name a few
Here’s how to reach out to them. Look in a highly commented post and read some of the stuff people are saying in regards to the post. If you like their comment, do a ‘Ctrl’ (PC) or ‘Cmnd’ (Mac) + click on their name. This will bring up a new tab window and still keep the original page. Review the person’s profile. Look at their news feed. Is this someone you want to connect with? If so, here’s a few tips to start a conversation.
1. In their news feed, do they have post you like and can relate with? Yes, hit the ‘Like’ link and comment on their post. Write something short and sincere.
2. Go to the banner at the top and click ‘Follow’.
BIG TIP HERE: Do not hit ‘Add a Friend’ just yet. If Facebook sees that you have several ‘Add a Friend’ requests in your queue that are not answered, you can get Facebook ‘slapped’ and have your account shutdown. It looks like you’re spamming people. Don’t click ‘Add a Friend’ until you developed some rapport through conversation with your prospect.
3. The fact that you ‘follow’ and ‘like’ed’ a post provides an indication to the prospect that you’re looking at their profile page. This is when you send them a personal message. Something like, “Hey Joe, I was looking through some pages and cam across your post on the NMPro page. Have to agree, Eric is spot on as well as you comments about success. Looks like we follow a lot of same people. Just wanted to reach out and connect with fellow marketers. Are you engaged full time? What else do you do?”
Always end with a question. You’re looking for them to respond.
4. Once you have them engage in conversation, this is when you can add them as a friend.
5. Sort them by using the list function under the drop down menu where you click on ‘Friends’ in their profile. The list reflects your profile info with employment, schools, groups, etc. Create a new list with ‘Prospects’ or ‘customer’, etc. use these to sort your prospects.
As a MLM or network marketing business owner, you have to constantly be prospecting and generating leads. This is a great way to find and sort those you connect with to help you build your business.
If you have a lead generation system like MLSP, reaching out to other MLM or network marketers to help them with their lead generation can help you sell product trainings and new MLSP system members.
If you haven’t checked out MLSP, take a test drive at
As always, keep prospecting and creating those leads. We have a better way, as Eric Worre says. MLM and network marketing is a great way to pursue your freedom. Keep dreaming, keep focus and build it.
Please connect with me:
Facebook Marketing | Building Your MLM Business
Video Rating: 5 / 5