ABN AMRO bank India is now RBS, the royal bank of Scotland. This bank offers online banking service and facilities such as fund transfer, making payments for utility services, payments of credit cards, operating and opening of Demat accounts. It offers value added services and these are hassle free.
ABN AMRO Net Banking done by the now Royal Bank of Scotland is simpler as you can do it from the comfort of your office or home. It offers maximum utility and greater convenience. The net banking offers easy access to your account as long as it is online.
• Enquire transactions/balances
• Open fixed deposits
• Apply or invest in mutual funds
• Transfer funds to other Bank accounts or to RBS N.N. account
• Enjoy a pickup and delivery of cash and draft
• Pay your bills
The NetBanking is very easy and simple. However, to access via NetBanking:
• You should have a user id & password.
• In case you hold a Master Card Debit card, generate by logging on to NetBanking using your user id and password and so no waiting for PIN to arrive by post. • In case you have a mandate account, joint or conditional, using the bank provided id and password is essential. • This is a robust process and offers secure Net Banking experience.
• VeriSign Certification- The site is VeriSign certified and so offers trusted infrastructure to websites.
• 128-bit SSL encryption – SSL encryption facilitates Bank to encrypt information such that it is not accessed by anyone else.
• Secure mail – The SSL encryption ensures that a higher security level is offered.
• Check on unauthorized access – The login allows five unsuccessful attempts and then disables. Similarly, after logging to Net Banking, you fail to use for 10 minutes, the system logs out automatically.
ABN AMRO Bank Branches are located in many places. Almost all major places have these branches in all metro cities, Delhi, Chennai, Kolkata, Bangalore, Mumbai and Hyderabad.